Beauty & Fashion
> Beauty >
Skin & Body Care Guide
Nail Care Tips
Well-groomed, beautiful nails are an integral part of a
woman's appearance. Healthy nails, in addition to being
attractive, reflect personal habits, both good and bad. They
also reflect our general state of health.
1. Wear Gloves while washing dishes or working in
2. Avoid harsh metal files.
3. Use a quality hand and nail lotion to protect and
moisturize. Dry nails tend to crack and split.
4. Avoid clipping your nails. Instead, file them at a 45
5. The best time to file nails is immediately after a bath.
Nails are much softer then. You can also soak your hands in a
bowl of warm water before filing.
6. Never file feed into the corners of your fingers. Do it
from corner to the centre.
7. Leave the cuticle alone. The cuticle invites infection on
the nail's tissue.
Vitamin E is essentially important for soft and smooth skin.
Puncture a Vitamin E capsule and massage the nourishing oil to
Nail painting can protect nails from damage. In some people,
it can ward off fungal infection.
1. Add a top coat of clear nail polish to protect the nail.
2. More than two coats of polish robs the nail's breathing
3. Use an acetone-free nail polish remover. Acetone dries
nails and can make them brittle.