Crafts Home >
It is simple to make these tiny candles that will
light up your table for Easter! The light glows through the
eggshells. Make lots of these for a beautiful effect.
Wax crystals from craft store
Lighter or matches
1. Carefully break the eggs about 1/3 of the way
from the top. Use or discard egg contents; wash shells, dry
2. Spray the eggs with spray adhesive and quickly
roll once in the glitter, if you desire a sparkly look. Let
adhesive FULLY DRY before exposing candles to heat or flame! We
are not responsible if you do something dumb and burn your hair
off! Read instructions on adhesive carefully!!!
3. Trim birthday candles so they are the same
height as the eggshell bottoms. Melt the bottom of the candles so
they will stand up in the bottom of the eggshell.
4. Fill around the birthday candles with wax
crystals. The wax will melt when you light the candles and give
off a pretty glow!
5. Place eggshell candles in a bowl of marbles or
in individual egg cups.
by Meredith Mooney