Crafts Home >
Pressed Flower Bookmark
Clear adhesive sheet (like Mactac)
buds (see how-to below)
poster board if desired
1. Pick flowers that are fairly thin (no thick portions).
2. Place inside a telephone book for a couple of weeks until
the flowers are dry enough to work with.
3. Use caution when picking up the dried flowers as they tend
to be brittle.
4. You can either cut two strips of adhesive sheet
(approximately 4cm. by 15cm) or one piece of paper and one of
5. Place adhesive (sticky side up) or paper (right side up) on
6. Arrange the flowers to your liking.
7. Cover with the clear adhesive to seal the floral arrangement
Note: Sticking the flower using glue will ruin the pages of the
books where the bookmark will be placed. Sealing the flower inside
the adhesive sheet, is hence, the best possible solution and has