Crafts Home > Valentine's
14 Days of Love
Valentine's Day right from the 1st of February upto Valentine's
Day i.e. the 14th of Feb by giving your Valentine a surprise each
day. A pretty jar containing 14 unique gift ideas is the perfect
way to show your love.
1 Glass Jar
Scraps of White, Red and Pink Paper
Thin White Organza Ribbon
Thin Red Ribbon
Pen to write messages
1. Cut out 14 rectangles of same size from the red, pink and
2. Write out one gift idea on each rectangle. Use our ideas
(below) for an example.
3. Roll each paper on a pencil or a similar shaped object. Tie
each with ribbon.
4. Fill the jar with the rolled gift messages. Place the lid
and tie a ribbon around the neck of the jar.
5. Place the jar on a conspicuous place on the night of January
31st and watch your partner's reaction upon finding it.
Ideas for Gifts:
1. You are entitled to a Sensual Massage.
2. Dinner to a place of your choice.
3. Your favorite home-cooked meal.
4. You get a free evening for Golf (or other favorite
5. You get excused from doing the dishes (or other work) today.
6. You are entitled to a Scented Rose Petal Bath. Venue: Our
Bathroom. Time: ___.
7. Pizza and Movie of your choice tonight!