Crafts Home >
From Duncan Crafts
Aleene'sŪ Platinum BondTM
Super Fabric Textile Adhesive
5/8 ribbon, 2-1/2 yards of satin lace white heart
Pearl loops, 1 package
White doves, 2
White wedding spray
Lace with pearls, 7-1/2 yards
Satin ribbon, ― yard of 1/8
Tulle, 2 yards
White pearl strand, 1 yard of 3mm
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning
project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Glue 7-1/2 yards of lace with pearls across satin heart.
2. Make a single loop bow with two yards of tulle, leaving long
tails. Tie a knot in tulle tails. Glue to upper left corner of
satin heart pillow.
3. Make a six-loop bow, using 2-1/2 yards of #3 ribbon, leaving
20 tails. Tie two knots in tails. Glue to upper left side of
4. Cut pearl strand in half and glue to center of bow.
5. Glue white wedding spray between bows.
6. Glue four pearl strands into white wedding spray.
7. Glue white doves to right side of pillow.
8. Tie a bow with 1/8 satin ribbon and glue next to doves. Tie
wedding bands with ribbon tails.
Designed and Decorated by Doug Alves, Duncan Design Team
Duncan Crafts for buying the craft materials
used and for more craft inspirations.