Cooking & Entertaining
> Burger Recipes
How to Make Stuffed Burgers
'Stuffed' burgers are actually 'Stuffed' Patties. A filling of
your choice is stuffed between two patties, thereby making a mini
patty burger within the actual burger. Here are some tips to make
these exquisite Stuffed Burgers.
1. Take a Burger Patty and top it with a filling of your choice.
Then top it with another patty. Seal the edges and cook.
2. Make thin patties or the double patty will make the resultant
bigger patty and the burger large and unmanageable.
3. If cooking, use a WIDE spatula to flip and don't flip too
much. Cook on low temperature and for a longer time to avoid
getting burned outer skin and raw insides.
4. Mustard ketchup pickle cheese can be mixed and matched with
other ingredients to make the stuffings. Some popular suggestions
- Fresh mushrooms and Swiss cheese
- Pepperoni with Sauce
- Grated cheddar cheese, pickles slices and chopped onions
- Mozzarella cheese, pizza sauce and pepperoni
- Cooked pieces of mushrooms or other veggies with diced tomato
and shredded cheese