Cooking & Entertaining
> Cake Decorating
Teddy Bear Cake
you will need:
1. Cake mix of your favorite flavor
2. Chocolate frosting
3. 9 inch cake pan
4. 5 inch pie pan
5. Muffin tin that makes normal sized muffins
6. Muffin tin that makes miniature muffins
1. Make cake mix according to package directions.
2. Spray all pans and tins with cooking spray.
3. Pour the cake batter into three miniature muffins, four
normal sized muffins, the 5 inch pan and 9 inch cake pan.
4. Bake all of the batter until done.
5. When they have all cooled, set out a baking sheet with waxed
paper on it.
6. Turn each of the cakes upside down and form them into a bear,
using the largest cake for the bear's body, the 5 inch cake for the
head, the normal sized muffins for the legs and arms, and the
miniature muffins for the ears and a nose.
7. Cover the cake with chocolate frosting. To make the bear look
like it has fur use a knife to pull the frosting out and it look
8. Make eyes, and a mouth with candy.