Cooking & Entertaining
brother-in-law knew a man that had the raspberry plants growing in
his yard and wanted to get rid of them. He asked if I wanted them
and I said yes. They flourished and quadrupled in quantity over the
years. The berries are huge when we get a large amount of rain.
Goes without saying, our favorite family activity every summer
is picking ripe raspberries. That, of course, is followed by a lot
of 'Raspberry Delights' in my kitchen. My favorite ones are here
for you. But let me start with fresh raspberries, right off the
- When raspberries are ripe go out in the back yard and pick
and eat directly off the bush!
- Pick many and take them inside and wash them, then eat them!
- I add them to corn flakes cereal in the morning!
- Anyone for fresh raspberries and milk!
- Use for a topping on ice cream!
- Add to your favorite iced tea recipe! Yummy! Raspberry Iced
Fresh Raspberry Glace Pie
Raspberry Cream Pie
Raspberry Iced Tea
Raspberry Cream Pavlova
Raspberry Streusel Tart